The Agreement call is a powerful tool that is meant to be given by at least two to come together in agreement on a particular course or action. Based upon the Christian Scripture of Mathew 18:18, the call follows the law given by Jesus where any action given by two or more in his name shall be done according to God’s will. The call has a definite structure. The agreement call and its usage is explained in the introductory series and specifically Part 9 The following is the structure for the agreement call:
The Preamble – We address the call and state our authority
“In the name of my I AM Presence and Holy Christ self, and the I AM Presence and Holy Christ self of <fill in here the name of your partner or partners>, we agree together in the name of Jesus Christ that the Will of God be made manifest for:”
The Body – Here list specific outcomes you desire. Be as specific as possible. Nothing should be left to the imagination. Do not assume God automatically will fill in the blanks. Remember the example of the Umpire. We need to call it to their attention so that God knows that we recognize the issue and want assistance. The following are some examples:
- “the healing of the following conditions with their causes and cores affecting the health of <family member name> which is manifesting as <name the conditions>”
- “the exposure, judgment and bringing to justice those responsible for the following situations <name the situations in our government, our schools, our communities requiring Divine intervention of God and His hierarchies of Light>”
- “the stopping of the senseless loss of life and problems affecting those serving the Light including <name the conditions>”
- “the turning around of all misuse of power in our government especially concerning <name the conditions requiring Divine intervention>”
- “the turning around of drugs, misuses of music and the arts negatively affecting our children and youth especially <name the conditions and specific examples>”
The Closing and Sealing – Here we need to put the cosmic disclaimers in our call. Remember we don’t always know all of the details in a situation so we do not want to make negative karma asking for something that is not exactly in alignment to spiritual law for the situation. You can use the following closing to do this and protect yourselves and your loved ones. There are specific wordings used to help with protection and I urge you to use it as written:
“And we ask that no light be given unlawfully unauthorized to any part of life where there is not the commitment unto the souls salvation unto the worship of her God. We also agree together for the absolute God protection from the back lash from the forces of darkness by this call and the subsequent release of Light into these situations. We ask for the cloak of invincibility, invulnerability, and invisibility and protection to be upon us, our loved ones and those to whom we are karmically tied in as far as the forces of darkness are concerned. Let this call be adjusted according to God’s Holy Will. Never the less, not our wills but thine be done. AMEN”.
- Accept no limitations – put whatever is needed in the body. Do not accept limitations or thought action or results.
- Keep an open mind to results. You may be surprised at the response you will get to the call. We may think something needs to happen, but allot of times the response and results we get are not the ways would would first imagine.
- Be sure to give the closing as it is written. It contains spiritual disclaimers and a call for protection from the back lash of the call. These have been added as a result of many years of experience
- This is a very powerful call. Do not take it lightly. The more you use it that better the results.
- You do not have to be Christian to use this call. The Ascended Master Jesus gave us the call, but it for everyone’s use.
- A very powerful approach to making the call is to go back and forth naming the conditions and circumstances requiring intervention. you do this by giving together The Preamble and then name the things that are the issue. Describe the circumstances, what is going on, the actions people are taking, symptoms of the issue. The more you give, the better the result. Keep naming he issue until you and your partner or partners all feel complete in the delivery, as if everything has been expressed. THIS IS A VERY POWERFUL METHOD TO HANDLE PERSONAL CONFLICTS AND TEAM MANAGEMENT. (Arthur is available for team guidance and management seminars and speaking engagements. Contact him here: email@example.com .)
- After the call is made, surrender the result to God. We have found that if you plagued by some difficult or sticky issue and you make an agreement call with a friend or friends, allot of times the issue becomes immediately less severe or at least those making the call feel a sense of completion.
Check out the Agreement Calls for specific situations page.